Grab the RSS feed

Coldfusion to ASp.net?

Well one of the stupid things I did? I don't know... I am recently moved to Asp.net with C#. Kind of intresting too... But you should have a good idea how Asp.net works far from the general server-side scripting languages. Other wise you are totally out of the box. As I have been with ColdFusion more than 4 years and even I have been used Asp. But for me still ColdFusion is one of the cool server-side scripting language ever I have used.

Lack of Asp.net is, you can't get a good documentation from Microsoft. To learn through MSDN, you should be a geek to use it. Other wise if we had a good documentation on the .Net Framework with set of good examples it will be easy to use.

Mean time .Net Framework huge and you can do what ever with the same language you are using at Vs.net. But at ColdFusion if you like to do more advance stuff you should be able to know Java/C++.

I miss you ColdFusion!

0 comments:

  •